terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2015

League of legends

Yoooooooh Minna !!


Games games games kkkk To start, I will talk about one of the games I play more, that is "League of legends". I will probably talk more about it ... about the champions, the history, builds among others. For now, I will just say the basics.

League of legends, is a game that is played 5x5, 3x3 or custom that you can choose the number in each side up to 5. The purpose of the game is to destroy the "nexus" ... But, for that, you have to cross and destroy the towers of the game, fight with the troops of minions, while dispute with the players on the other team that has the same goal.

You have to accumulate gold to buy items killing minions or enemy players, destroying towers and inhibitors. You start in level 1 and can reach up to 18.

Besides that, there are several other things that I will leave to talk after ... as maps, game mode, champions, functions performed during the game, among others.

Morgana - My favorite champion 

This is a game free to play ... download this and let's start =D If you want to add me just comment on inbox.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário