segunda-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2015

Escape the Fate

Hello guys, how is everything?

Today is the music day here in New Phantasy xD



I will show you guys one of my favorite bands Escape the Fate!!  My friend that showed me this band, he made lists of rock songs to teach me listen “good music” kkkkkk … But in the end, they are really good songs, and I started to like more and more this style of music.

The first song I heard, that is also the name of the album is “This war is ours”. This music and all the songs of this album are pretty nice xD… I like these musics because the rhythm is very good and the voice of the vocalist is awesome!!!

There are 4 studio albums: Dying Is Your Latest Fashion (2006), This War Is Ours (2008), Escape the Fate (2010), Ungrateful (2013)!

I recommend you guys listen, and say what you think of the band!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário