quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2015

Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together


Just one thing I have to say about this game, it is AWESOME!!!
Yesterday I played with my boyfriend around 5 hours ... I really could not make it, BUT, worth it kkkk ... This game is nice because you have to survive in different kinds of seasons with a lot of obstacles, monsters and, in the winter, is much more difficult to pick up the supplies to survive!! We really don't know how to play yet, but, we are trying to discover !! For now, Is that what I have ... but, don't worry, while I learn about the game, I will post a few things xD.


I almost forget ... Don't Starve, became better... because is TOGETHER now!! Uhuuul, now you are not gonna die alone kkkk, just kidding xD. And below, the beautiful little monsters of Don't Starve kkkkk. I want to see how many days do you survive together.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário