segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2015

Sword Art Online

First of all, why I’m writing in English? Because I want to practice it !!!

So, I will try to make all my posts in English, making comments, descriptions among others. To start, I rather make a list of my favorite animes and then do a little comment about each post .

Beginning with Sword Art Online *palms*


This anime is really nice, because it is like a second dimension, actually, because of the new technologies in games, the characters, with a virtual reality helmet, end up going into a VR where they get stuck and need to survive in a dimension with battles, swords, new friends, loves and different problems.
In my opinion, what make this anime different is the fact of a lot of peoples would like to be in their places, because, despite running the risk of getting stuck, everyone would like to live an experience like this, where you have the opportunity to be in a completely different world.

I really recommend this anime, and I hope you guys enjoy this adventure!

Hey you are free to imagine yourself in that situation ;P


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário